Thursday, July 14, 2011

Introducing The TV Guide Time Machine!



WARNING:
********SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION ALERT!********


Last year I wrote a blog entry here called TV Guide Time Machine, which detailed just how fascinating I find old TV Guides from the 1970s and 80s. Pretty strange, huh? Well, not nearly as strange as THIS... I have now started a whole new blog called, yes, TV Guide Time Machine, where I intend to post many, many strange stories which may or may not be found interesting by the general populace. Hopefully, through the magic of the interwebs, someone somewhere will manage to find something of use in these ramblings about thirty-year-old TV Guide magazines. Only time will tell I suppose.

In addition to the blog mentioned above, Happy New Year 1976! is a good example of the kind of writings that one can expect from TV Guide Time Machine: The Blog. I've realized that I have a LOT of stuff I want to say about these outdated relics from my past, and that posting them all here at Monster Dad would just be too much, and further water down any sort of sense of a consistent theme I might have here (if there even is anything resembling a consistent theme here to begin with...).

The first post on TV Guide Time Machine (appropriately enough titled "Welcome to the TV Guide Time Machine") is now up and ready for perusal. Hopefully I'll find the time to put up more of these "interesting and useful" (yeah, right) tidbits up soon. Please stay tuned. ...Or don't. It's your choice of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment